Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Rollinger
Dr. Charles Rollinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hanscom Afb, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Rollinger is affiliated with Winchester Hospital, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Rollinger has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rollinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Steward St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
St Elizabeths Medical Center- A Caritas Family Hos
St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
St. Elizabeth`s Hospital-In PT
St. Elizabeth Medical Center Inpt Psyc
New England Baptist Hospital
Boston Regional Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Provenant Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Charles Rollinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1609 Eglin St, Hanscom Afb, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Rollinger in this video.
Dr. Charles Rollinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanscom Afb, MA.