Dr. Charles R Rost Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles R Rost?

Rating for Dr. Charles Rost

I have been a patient of Dr. Rost and his Physician Assistant, Joanne Detwiler, for a number of years. I am so thankful to have a wonderful, caring, and patient doctor to treat my diabetes. There has not been one time when I felt my visit was not what I expected it to be. Having worked in the medical field for many years, I understand that there are those times when a doctor is behind in his schedule. Even so, I have not found this to be the normal case with Dr. Rost. His staff, including, Joanne Detwiler, have proven to me to be efficient, caring, and very knowlegeable.

I would not recommend this doctor. Most visits I wait nearly an hour past appointment time to speak with him. He ignores my health questions and has a terrible bedside manner. Although I will have to drive much further I will see medical attention elsewhere.

I have been a patient for ten years or more and have always been satisfied with Dr. Rost