Dr. Charles Rudner Is this you?

The best orthopedic doctor dedicated to his craqft and the weelfare of his patients

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I can't say enough how dedicated, devoted and honest Dr. Rudner is. It brings tears to my eyes and words are not enough to say that he is the doctor to go to, and place these impersonal insurance companies in their correct places whose only goal is for their selfish profit margin. Dr. Rudner is a highly ethical, the most professional doctor that cares for his patients that are injured and he fights to get the proper care that a patient morally deserves to get. I'll never be the same again, after having been injured in the job. He ferociously fights for me to get the proper care I deserve to have while the impersonal insurance companies are going through red tapes to try to find ways not to provide the treatment that I so deservely need. He will never know that I submitted this survey- I don't need for him to tell me thanks for it... I want the world to know he is the best doctor in the world!!!!!

Dr. Rudner is Caring, Ethical, Professional

Posted on July 20th, 2011

You can never go wrong but be satisfied that Dr. Rudner will give you all the care that you need.

Dr Charles Rudner - A Caring Professional

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Charles Rudner is a very professional doctor that takes care of his patient's welfare who has valid symptoms. He does not work for the insurance company, nor does he condone a patient's malingering in a worker's compensation case. He kows a valid complaint, and works ethically, morally and professionally. I have been under his care for 1 1/2 years and for a long time, did not recommend surgery until my condition worsened that made it necessary to have surgery to fix the problem. He is the greatest. I am a worker's comp patient with valid symptoms and complaints, and I am glad that he is there to make sure that I get the treatments I need.

Best Of The Best

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Ive Been Too Many Doctors And Indured Lots Of Pain.DR.Rudner Was The Only One To Diagnosis My Problem And Treat Me. He Is Very Knowlegable And Has Much Wisdom. Over The 2 years He Treated Me I Have Seen And Received Exellent Care. I Highly Recomend Doctor Rudner To Any one Suffering From Orhopedic Problems.

Posted on May 29th, 2010