Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles D Russo
Dr. Charles D Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Florida Medical Center and Imperial Point Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles D Russo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles D Russo has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Charles D Russo has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles D Russo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This is not a professional, in fact, he's not a doctor. Rude, careless, impatient, zero personality, unknowledgeable and uncaring. He is a big chooch with delusions of grandure. A real quack. Do not trust his medical care. Find someone qualified. There are some real docs out there. Russo is definitely not one of them.
Dr. Russo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Charles D Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHoly Cross Medical Group Cardiology Associates, 4725 N Federal Hwy Ste 401, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles D Russo in this video.
Dr. Charles D Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.