Dr. Charles Russo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles Russo?

humilated

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Impatient and semi-angry man. I just hope he knows his specialty.

Charles Russo is a cold uncaring man who pretends to be a cardiologist.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Russo is not a good Doctor, he is cold, uncaring and heartless, I have never met anyone who is a doctor that has the zero personality he does. Russo one day will meet his match when he is ill and gets the hate back at him like he gives his patients. no one gets away with hate.

Dr. Mamaluke

Posted on October 29th, 2014

This is not a professional, in fact, he's not a doctor. Rude, careless, impatient, zero personality, unknowledgeable and uncaring. He is a big chooch with delusions of grandure. A real quack. Do not trust his medical care. Find someone qualified. There are some real docs out there. Russo is definitely not one of them.

I highly recommend Dr. Russo

Posted on October 18th, 2012

To the person who had an awful experience:You must be referring to another Dr. Russo.I found Dr.Charles Russo to be very caring,warm and professional. He's extremely competent and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Very Understanding

Posted on September 16th, 2012

I've had three appointments including a Stress test, each appointment has been very informative, I know that whenDr Russo is with me that I am his focus. Great Communicator and explains everything so that I am able to understand and be at ease. EXCELLENT!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr Russo has been my cardiologist for 10 years now and has excellent bedside manners, listens to his patients and never ruches out of the examining room. Knowledgeable and explains everything he does in detail.

Dr. Russo saved my life

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Russo saved my life 15 years ago because he listened to me and didn't dismiss my symptoms as had others because he knew women presented differently. He has followed me all these years and kept me in good health. I love Dr. Russo!

Saved my life

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr Russo kept me alive, and did so while exhibiting the most exceptional caring that I have ever received from a physician.I am so appreciative of his care.

Awful experience

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Dr Russo was extremely rude, uncaring, dismissive, unprofessional, unqualified to call himself a doctor. Would never return to see him and strongly advise against seeing him.

No Time For The Patient

Posted on June 6th, 2009

Dr. Russo shows very little comapssion or carring for his patient. He displays a cold and almost heartless manner. He is very self absorbed and pretends to be a Doctor rather than actually be one.

Posted on September 26th, 2017