Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Cox Jr
Dr. Charles Cox Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital and University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Cox Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Cox Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.