Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles S Daniels has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Spinocerebellar Degenerations
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Daniels is a very caring individual. He is willing to spend the time with you so that you understand any procedure that he is going to be performing on you. I have had several different procedures performed by him and he was always kind, considerate and patient with me. I have since moved to Moreno Valley from Placentia and refuse to change my doctor. I drive the 1-1/2 hour commute just to see him.
Chronic pain patients know what I mean when I say it's hard to find a pain management doctor who seems really engaged in the process of managing pain. Dr. Daniels, who is now in Irvine, is just that- he definitely seems to have gone into the field for the right reasons. It is an added bonus that their office staff is great and the office environment is very nice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Charles S Daniels accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenters Of Rehabilitation And Pain Medicine, 1041 E Yorba Linda Blvd Ste 210, Placentia, CA
Dr. Charles S Daniels is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Placentia, CA.