Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles L Saltzman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charles L Saltzman has the following 29 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Prosthesis Failure
- Hip Surgery
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Tendon Injuries
- Foot Diseases
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Stress Fractures
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
- Neurogenic Arthropathy
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Instability
- Foot Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Charles L Saltzman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles L Saltzman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I ended up seeing Dr. Saltzman for an ankle injury from a car accident. The treatment I had received had left me in pain and almost unable to walk. After trying several times to get the original surgeon to listen to me, I sought out another provider and found Dr. Saltzman. He and his staff were wonderful; they listened, they ran the needed tests, took me to surgery as soon as they were able to and got me feeling much better. His ability to practice medicine and his interaction with both the me as a patient and with his staff was great. He treated everyone with respect and dignity. I would highly recommend and would return to the State of Utah (have left for another area) should I need services as his again.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Charles L Saltzman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
Locations & DirectionsTravis Gardner Maak Md, 590 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles L Saltzman in this video.
Dr. Charles L Saltzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.