Dr. Charles J Schechter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Schechter?

Dr.Schechter & Staff are First Class

First time ever had any heart/stroke issues..He took the time with all the questions and the staff has been prompt and courteous . Dr. Schechter and Staff are the team that can help you . I have been around the world and I know the difference between First Class and Coach.

Dr. Charles Schechter was bestowed a gift to help people, and that he did with me. I see when in his office the countless people he has helped, his unselfisness to put the care and well being of the patient before the money says that this man is a gift from heaven and I was blessed to have been given the honor to have him as my doctor. I can never thank him but know that he is in my prayers and this man has a place in heven for men like him are rare and very valuable, thank you Dr. Schechter.

Dr. Charles J Schechter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.