Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles E Schlosser III has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Charles E Schlosser III has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Charles E Schlosser III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I really like Dr. Charles Schlosser and have recommended him too many people I know who are looking for a good Pain Management doctor. He is very nice, has GREAT bedside manors and is very helpful in explaining and going over things. He is very thorough and takes his time. He is very helpful in trying new things to see if they will work. Unfortunately when you call his office to try to make an appointment that is convenient for you his staff is not able to help. The office staff is not very friendly or helpful for that matter. His office staff should also take a course in telephone etiquette.
During my first visit with Dr. Schlosser he & his nurse took approximately 2 hours to gather my previous medical/health Information. Dr. Schlosser took the time to understand my medical history and current chronic pain condition. He also spent a great amount of time making sure that my husband and I understood "pain management" & how certain medications work with the nervous system in controlling pain & managing chronic pain. I have had my current condition for over 10 years and during that time I have seen several different doctors and none have explained my pain & pain management as well as dr. Schlosser did during my first visit. Since that appointment, he has continued to explain when he changes my pain medication & why he changes my pain medication. My husband & I are very satisfied with dr. Schlosser. I recommend him to other patients with pain problems.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Charles E Schlosser III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFunctional Rehabilitation Center, 4520 Wichers Dr, Marrero, LA
Dr. Charles E Schlosser III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marrero, LA.