Dr. Charles Schnee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Schnee?

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I have had and excellent experience with Dr Schnee. He was my second opinion and he diagnosed me correctly and successfully performed surgery.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

amazing doctor! Very compassionate, caring etc..

Yeah!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I had my surgery yesterday and today I am already up and walking around; steps; etc. This was a 4 level surgery with removal of old instrumentation and laminectomes and more! Wow! My 3rd surgery and already I can SEE it is also my easiest and I thought it wld be my toughest, but no, it is easier all the way around so far as I see it on day one after surgery. Thx Dr Schnee!!!!!

Finally

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

This Dr spent time with me and showed me my images and discussed them and came up with a plan and explained it to me. That may sound typical but it is not anymore. He has old fashioned good values AND the latest techniques all at the same time. he is a most professional Dr and the best I have seen ever for my back problems which after 2 surgeries nobody was helping me out here and he took me on and I am sure I will have a great outcome after surgery but even NOW he has saved my life by giving me hope again! Great man!

Superior Physician

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Charles Schnee is a doctor of the highest caliber. I would recommend him to anyone and would hope every person who needs neurosurgery would be lucky enough to have him as their doctor. Dr. Schnee performed operations on both my husband and me. He was open, easy to talk to, thoughtful and kind. He is highly regarded by his peers. Fifteen years later, we have had no trouble whatsoever following our procedures.

Why not have the best...

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. Schnee is a credit to his profession. He doesn't try to jump into surgical procedures if there might be an alternative. His manner is helpful, educational, calming, and all with a delightfully dry sense of humor.I would recommend this fine practitioner 100% to anyone who inquires.

Lifesaver

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I was told by a spine rehabilitation sports doctor I had a pinched nerve and needed corisone shots. After months of this treatment I knew something was wrong when I lost all feeling in my legs. Within three weeks of quitting my job I found out from Dr. Schnee I was going paralyzed. He showed me my MRI on the computer and x-rays to back this up. He saved my life. Three months later I have all feeling in my legs and toes. I even welcome feeling an ingrown toenail. Thank you Dr. Schnee!!!

Definitely recommend

Posted on August 27th, 2011

Dr Schnee spent more time with me than any other doctor and explained things so that i could understand. He suggested that I try non-surgery first and then consider operation if I did not improve. He did a great job with my surgery and came by to see me in person. My wife and I trust him.

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Schnee is now at Saint Agnes and he is an awesome doctor. I had a tumor on the base of my spine - risky surgery - and he basically saved my life. I was bed ridden barely able to walk. This doctor is the best!!!!

Posted on February 8th, 2010

great surgeon, very kind

Excellent !

Posted on January 8th, 2010

I was completely out of it when I was rushed to the hospital for surgery to remove a brain tumor. He got it all out! It was the size of an orange. Dr. Schnee was very helpful and patient. He explained everything.

dr.quick knife still looking for answers

Posted on June 25th, 2009