Dr. C Schramm Is this you?

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Schramm and his staff have given us excellent care for over 20 years. We would be pleased to recommend them to new patients.

Dr. Schramm is a God sent !! He has a special way with his patients .He called me back with in 2 days to see how I was doing and give me my results over the phone.We need more Doctors like him!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Diana Younts

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I have been Dr. Schramm's patient since 1990. He did not miss his calling. He is patient, extremely knowledgable, kind and caring. I can not say enough about him. You will not find a better doctor in all of GA. I was blessed the day that I found him. I am healthy in part because of his care. I also take good care of myself.

A Truly Great Doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2011

The first time I saw Dr. Schramm, he walked in, smiled and said "What's going on?" I related immediately and have been seeing him for the better part of 20 years.I have always known Dr. Schramm to be a good, caring doctor. I have never had a problem getting in touch with him.I am concerned only with the high staff turnover over the years.

I wouldn't go there ever again

Posted on September 1st, 2011

My husband had the swine flu and they misdiagnosed him him leading him to have a very high fever and to be sick for a whole week! And they lost his lab results! Terrible service.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Schramm's office for the last two years and I haven't met him yet. In all the years I have gone to the doctor for a check-up (once a year), I have never heard of a doctor not meeting his patients! Dr. Schramm's assistant who did my physical-Dr. Kristan Langdon did a great job. She is very professional and is great with answering questions and concerns I had. However, the front office staff is horrible! They are the most unprofessional staff I have ever seen and the medical assistants are no better. I also find it very interesting that everytime I go to the Dr Schramm's office, there is always a change over in staff-that is not a good thing. If the front office and the medical assistants start acting more professional and caring, the office will run more smoothly.

Staff is Horrible

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Dr. Schramm may be a good doctor, but his staff is unprofessional. Waited two hours only to be told my appointment had not been recorded properly in their system. Lack of consideration throughout the office.

Horrible billing staff

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr Schramm is a great doctor however his horrible billing department is completely incompetent and soulless. I was treated like a bum off the street even though I have excellent health insurance and a net worth in the millions. WILL NEVER RETURN!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2009

He was extremely attentive; 1st office visit he took a good 40 minutes to talk to me. Recommended

Posted on November 4th, 2016