Dr. Charles Schwartz III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Schwartz III?

Hes a very good doctor and very nice.

Dr. Schwartz is awesome.

I had my gastric sleeve done by him on May 21st. He was very professional all the way and reassuring about the outcomes. He was very straight-forward and always book the time to answer all my questions. He has a 24/7 answering service and communication is always available. I was very impressed with his work . My incisions were nicely done, the work was very neat, and he was in and out. The next morning he was at my room in the hospital at 8am, no waiting around for him. I recommend him to every one needing services and health care he offers. His staff is really nice and make you feel very welcome. His office is very clean and pleasant.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Charles Schwartz III is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Laredo, TX.