3.2

Have you seen Dr. Charles W Scowcroft?

Horrible experience!

My father was in Owensboro Regional Hospital for four days after suffering for a week with intestinal problems. Entering the hospital no food or drink was allowed. Upper GI was performed by Dr. Scowcroft. When that came back clear, a colonoscopy was performed the next day. My father has been free of colon-rectal cancer for 7 years. All tests run were clear. Since he wasn't allowed food or drink in the hospital, nothing happened. Instead of investigating further with a CT Scan, he was discharged. A week and half later, we are back in the hospital. There is obviously a blockage. This was never investigated by Dr. Scowcroft. In fact, when he visited my father on day 2 of being admitted, one of his first comments was, "why isn't he eating?" I stated that he has eaten and it all comes up after a day or so. He said, " well obviously, there is blockage." I asked why it wasn't discovered when he was here two weeks ago? He stated, "My scope only goes down so far." Really? Is that a good excuse. If you know an upper GI and colonoscopy aren't going to show EVERYTHING, you should investigate further. Now my elderly father who hasn't been able to eat in over 3 weeks is slipping away in the hospital thanks to Dr. Scowcroft's lack of effort to determine the root cause of what was going on. I just hope it is not too late. Finally, after a lot of demanding, a CT Scan has been conducted. I hope we have answers soon. One thing I know for sure is that Dr. Scowcroft won't go anywhere near anyone in my family again.

Amazing!

Dr Scowcroft is a skilled professional. He takes the time to explain the procedure and answer all questions to mitigate any anxiety that may be present. His follow up and genuine concern for the patient are greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Greg Smith (recent patient)

He left a lot of paitents in DIRE STRaIGHTS.

I can honestly say that Dr. Charles Scrowcroft is one of the most conscientious doctors I have ever had the pleasure of going to. He really keeps up with your heath in general and takes the time to explain all of your tests and answers all of your questions. He really listens to you , REALLY Listens. He has a wonderful and friendly Staff. I feel Blessed to have him as my doctors.

Dr. Charles W Scowcroft is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mason City, IA.

Dr. Charles W Scowcroft Is this you?