Dr. Charles Secrest Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Secrest?

excellence, experience, efficient

Posted on March 30th, 2017

great experience

Doesn't care about patients only money.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

EXCELLENT CARE - Highly recommend dr Seacrest

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Seacrest was very personable and knowledgeable about my issues. He answered my questions and when I had a procedure done I called with question about my after care and he personally got o telephone and talked to me to explain EVEYTHING to me and spent a while going over all I wanted to know! He cares for the patient well being and is very happy to spend the time needed to take care of ea h patient and their needs! definitely k e of the best doctors I have seen and I have many chronic issues and have quite a few doctors . I HIGHLY recommend him, he is very good doctor!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

So very pleased and greatful for the blessing of having this doctor,,,, and Dr Bradley,,, wouldn't be here with out them,,,They are the BEST!!!!

Very nice doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2015

When I went to visit Dr. Secrest I was very scared. The kind of scared when you go to an OB office for the first time (ladies you know what im talking about). When I arrived the girl at the front desk was so kind and then when I was taken back all the nurses were very nice and could tell I was nervous. Then the doctor came in and he was so gentle about the problem I was having. He didnt make me feel awkward in any way. I ended up needing a surgery and now im fully recovered. Best decision Ive ever made was going to Dr. Secrest.

Posted on November 14th, 2017