Dr. Charles E Shuff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Shuff?

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

When Dr. Shuff was working at Cabell Huntington Hospital about 6 years ago he was my favorite! I had fallen out of a treestand and broke my L1. He was fantastic any questions I had he was there to answer them. He actually suggested since I was young and healthy to try a back brace and see how it would work instead of surgery. Im so glad I did. I am healthy today able to walk. Minor back pain here and there but very overall pleased with Dr. Shuff. He was excellent! I would recommend him to anyone.

My opinion of Dr. Shuff

Dr.Shuff is the most caring and honest doctor I have ever seen in my lifetime. He is truly a caring doctor that goes as far as he can to help me. Dr. Shuff did scoliosis surgery on me in 2013. I am now a in need of another surgery and there is no other doctor/surgeon that I would allow to touch my spine. I followed Dr. Shuff from Marshall (cabell huntington wv) and would follow up with him no matter where he went in these united states. He is a wonderful Christian Man and I trust him, his ability and his opinion completely.

Dr. Shuff

My husband went with me. It was my frist visit. Dr. Shuff is a wonderful man. I was getting pretty anxious about the wait time after I got into the examination room. (about 40 minutes) and that was difficult, since i was hurting so bad. He suggested scoliosis surgery for me. I am scared to death about it....However, I trust him fully. I have not made up my mind yet on the surgery. IF i ever have anything done, he will be the one I would have do it.

surgery

he is the best doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!