Dr. Charles W Sienknecht Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles W Sienknecht?

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Seinknecht for about 15 years. He has always spent a lot of time with her and listened to her answers to any questions he may have asked. (A lot of docs don't) He has given her consistent good care throughout the years.

There are very few doctors that will take the interest in your care and diagnosis that he does. Very kind and wonderful doctor.

Professional and thorough

Dr. Sienknecht is always very professional and concerned about his patients. He is very thorough with exams, blood work, medications and follow-up for side effects that medications may cause .... As a health care professional myself, I would highly recommend him! Thank you Dr. Sienknecht.

Awesome Doc!

Dr. Sienknecht is precious! Always concerned.....drew fluid off my knee and put in a shot....very delicate and professional!

Great Doctor

I can highly recommend Dr. Sienknecht as a very caring and competent doctor. I have been a patient of Dr. Sienknecht for about 10 years. He diagnosed my psoriatic arthritis on my first visit. He worked with me to find the best medicine to address my problems. I can say that because of Dr. Sineknecht and Enbrel, I am in remission. He always has time to find out what is happening with my illness and my life and doesn't fuss TOO much about my being overweight! He was also my father's doctor for rheumatiod arthritis and helped make Daddy's life so much better because of his (Dr Sienknecht's) knowledge of treatments.

Dr. Charles W Sienknecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hixson, TN.