Dr. Charles T Silvera Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles T Silvera?

a visit will make you feel worse

arrogant. doesn't listen. makes you feel like an idiot if you offer some info on your problem...feels you're stepping on his professional toes. referrals not great.

Caring, helpful. The best

I have been a patient of Dr. Silvera for many years. He is very caring and helpful He has a wonderful personality and very good bedside manner. He is the best. Wonderful colleagues and staff as well.

What a nice, empathetic doctor. He really went out of his way for me and I would recommend him!

I have been a patient for many years. He is a very kind, caring and intelligent doctor. He always is very helpful to me. He is one of the best gastroenterologists!

Very pleasedf

Been my doctor for over 20 years and think he is caring, professional and a fine diagnostition.

worst service and caring

i have hoped that a doctor will be on his patient side, he made me feel unimportant and made me go through unneeded procedure and expenses.i would recommend not to get near this doctor.

excellent

Avoid this doctor!

I suffer from GERD. I saw Dr. Silvera for a consultation. He interrupted me repeatedly, so that I was never able to give him a clear and full statement of my symptoms. He left the room several times, for lengthy discussion about other patients. He seemed most interested in getting rid of me, and in referring me to another doctor for various diagnostic tests. He was generally irritable. Avoid this doctor!

Hands down, nicest doctor

I saw Dr. Silvera while temporarily out of state. He always explained all my options for treating my flare-ups of ulcerative colitis, frequently got second opinions, and didn't hesitate to call and collaborate with my gastro I saw from home. He is very caring, and great at following up. He continued to follow up on me when I left the state very sick, and I know I can always count on him for a second opinion.

Excellent Caring Doctor

I have been going to Dr Silvera for a few years and he has always been caring and accurate. I would highly recommend him as an excellent doctor!

Excellent doctor

I've been seeing Dr Silvera for about five years now and I really feel good about the way he handles my annual physicals - very thorough.

Horrible bedside manner, highly unprofessional

Long wait times, rude tone, undermines a patients' symptoms, seems to believe they're hypochondriacs or something. Bedside manner is HORRID.