Dr. Charles Skeeters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Skeeters?

awful staff

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I took my mother to see Dr. Skeeters, and the woman running the office/checking in patients was one of the the most unpleasant people I've encountered in my life. She was dreadful, and makes this a dr's office worth staying far away from.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr Skeeters is a wondeful Doctor- I have been seeing him for over 20 years.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

The Doctor isn't interested in pursuing unusual symptoms. He seems to be tired and just wants the easy cases. Mine wasn't that, so he disengaged after the second visit. I ask for a call and a referral, and got neither..

Old School Professional

Posted on April 13th, 2013

Dr. Charles Skeeters, I believe to be , is, and without a doubt, the last of the "old school Professionals. " I had a kid-stone problem last week on the 9th of April. He was there to admit and treat me immediately". But he also opened up the option, of having the procedure back in Eugene, where I live. He was right about that. It would be more comfortable for me to be at home,especially undergoing a 'laser-scopy' type procedure. Absolutely no pressure from Dr. Skeeters. I found him to be compassionate and caring. And not too many Docs these days will sit-down with a patient and draw-out a fine anatomical sketch ,and hands are steady.

A Diamond if the Rough

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I am a new patient of Dr. Skeeters, and all that I can say is: What a great guy! He truly cares about you, he really does. I think all Dr. should take a lesson from this man on how to treat their patients! It does not matter if you do not have insurance or you do, he is still going to treat you as if your his only patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Skeeters.

World Class

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Skeeters is absolutely a WORLD CLASS Doctor! I have had the best of care and recommend him to all of my friends.

treats u like a human being, not just a number.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Very thoughtful, and u can tell he's dedicated to his work ...first visit spent over 40 minutes with us.

GREAT DR

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Posted on August 1st, 2010

Great doctor who is down to earth and knows his stuff! Easy to talk to, and would recommend to anyone looking for specialist.

Posted on October 21st, 2016