Have you seen Dr. Charles T Slack?

Awesome Experience

I would recommend Dr. Slack to anyone who wants a qualified, honest and caring doctor. He performed my breast reduction and I am more than satisfied. He explained my procedure in great detail and prepared me for the recovery. He also met me in his office on a Sunday afternoon to remove my drains a day early so I could attend a concert. Most doctors do not provide this level of service. Go see him for an assessment. You will be glad you did!!

wonderful doctor with skills and care

I am thankful that I found and chose and put my trust in Dr. Slack for my TT and BA.My recovery is amazing. Dr.Slack is really care for his patients. He answers my calls immediately for my concerns. Follow up appointment is easy. If I decide to have more " beauty surgery", I definitely come back to Dr Slack.

There is not enough words to describe my wonderful experience with Dr. Slack. He was patient, kind and very personable. Dr. slack treated me as if I was his only patient. With most doctors they do the job, leave and let the nurses take care of you until check out, not Dr. Slack. When I woke up he was there making sure I was okay and did not leave my side until he knew I was okay. He checked on me, whenever my husband and I called with questions he always answered. The staff and nurses were amazing. In addition to the outstanding services my results from my cosmetic surgery was AMAZING! I highly reccomend Dr. Slack.

Dr. Slack and his office personnel are the best! I highly recommend Dr. Slack

Dr. Slack performed a bilateral mastectomy for me in late 2014. I asked that he make the implants (silicone) as close to my natural size as possible, which he did including my request for "no space" between. My patient care by him and his staff was sensitive and professional which I appreciated very much. In retrospect, I should have gone with a C rather than the D because the implants are heavy and I need to wear a bra all of the time or my skin above the implants feels very stretched if I don't provide support. He, and his staff, were excellent in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. There was pain which was not expected on the breast that had been radiated 20 years earlier and of course that tissue reacted differently. He worked with me by providing massage and pain meds which provided relief. I trust him and will see him for other services as well.

Best experience with unbelievable great results

Dr. Slack and his staff were perfection during every step of my breast augmentation journey. There is a calm and peaceful feel to every visit...when my nerves were stressed, my uncertainty was high (how do I know what I want??). Results are beyond my expectations. My experience was so amazing, I would do it again with zero hesitation.

I had a breast reduction 8 months ago and I could not have asked for a better doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner and he cares about his patients. I can't begin to tell you how much he changed my life for the better. Dr. Slack & his staff are amazing and went above and beyond to help me through this experience. I'm beyond happy with my results and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone.

Exceptional

I had a BA just 12 days ago.. Dr. Slack has already exceeded my expectations. Living in Dallas its like Plastic Surgeons are on every corner. I visited multiple offices and came back to Dr. Slack. He spent time explaining procedure and I left with very realistic expectations, he is not a Dr. that is going to make you look out of wack!!! My results are awesome!!! I have had multiple procedures with another PS and I love Dr. Slack!!! He rocks and he has given me back my confidence!! I tell everyone that asks about him and his office staff!!

Epitome of perfection and professionalism

Dr. Slack and his staff are very courteous, attentive and genuinely concerned. The level of professional courtesy and privacy, extended to me, was beyond my expectation. Nurses are well-educated and very supportive during pre-op procedures, as well as post surgical visits. I found Dr. Slack to be very thorough in his descriptions and explanations. He takes responsibility and pride in his work, far more serious, than other surgeons I have experienced in my past. He has a tremendous bedside manner and showed concern for all aspects of my overnight stay. The nursing staff, in the hospital, think highly of him, which also speaks well to his bedside manner and overall concern and time spent with patients. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience and the positive outcome I have had. I will recommend Dr. Slack and his staff to anyone who seeks information. I would go back for other procedures without hesitation.

Happy!

Having over 20 surgeries for a birth defect I was very apprehensive meeting Dr. Slack for an unrelated problem. I have had a lifetime of experiences with plastic surgeons, so I feel I am very well qualified to form an opinion of this doctor. At our first meeting, I was shocked by his demeanor, he was unhurried, very calming, making me feel I was his only patient, caring and attentive. He made suggestions for me to think about before scheduling the surgery. He was very informative and addressed all my concerns without hesitation. And he listened to make certain we both had the same expectations for the final results I wanted. He makes himself personally available to his patients by emails.......who does this? He also called me the night of the surgery to check on me. I am now 6 weeks post operative and although I have one issue as before the surgery, I am happy with my results. During my last visit to his office, I told him in my lifetime, I have seen a zillion doctors for my birth defect and have had more than my share of experiences with plastic surgeons and Dr. Slack has to be the nicest doctor I have ever been to. Oh! And please don't let me forget to mention Debbie and Stephanie, he is the cake and they are the icing on the cake! I have a P/S that is a world renowned famous surgeon here in Dallas, that I have over 25 years history with, but my choice is Dr. Slack because of his availability to his patients, his style in handing his patients and the girls in the office. Thank you Dr. Slack for all your help, it is truly appreciated!

Fantastic Doctor!

Doctor Slack is a dedicated man and skilled surgeon and that shows through with the results that I have from my surgeries. I had a breast augmentation and a full tummy tuck and all I can say is wow. I can tell how much care and time he took during my operation to get me such results. I am 6 months post-op and my scars are so thin and smooth, I barely pay them any mind. I'm not going to lie, the pain was terrible for the first three days, I felt like I got hit by a truck, but those three days were the worst of it. I did not opt to get the pain pumps or the drains and I am so glad that I didn't. They would have left an extra scar and the pain wasn't nearly that unbearable! Now drains would have made my swelling go away quicker and I was a little impatient but once again I was happy that I opted not to have them. It was worth the wait and every ounce of discomfort, because it is painful. It's surgery! The staff there are also wonderful and so very kind. They would always call to confirm or call me after my operation just to see how I was doing. Dr. Slacks bedside manner and care goes above and beyond. He gave me his cell number before the operation just in case I thought of any questions or if I was just worried. He even called me the night of to see how I was feeling. I just knew at that moment that everything was going to be fine; that I was in the right hands. After experiencing this first hand I can honestly say that in the future if I ever needed it again I would do it in a heartbeat if Dr. Slack was my surgeon. The results I have today was worth it all. Thank you Dr. Slack.

3 Surgies in a few weeks time still bad result

My experience is that Dr Slack has two sides, the caring side then the rude condesending side. I had breast augmentation, two days later back in for another surgery to clear a blood clot and i was like okay things happen. But during my 2nd surgery i woke up under anthesoesia and dr slack asked my husband if i had drug problem. So after the 2nd surgery my breast folded in half where i had been cut in my arealoa so i went back and I was treated extremely poorly and when i told dr slack that i was depressed about the outcome of my surgery instead of consoling me he told me that I need a pshychiatrist. So i went home told my husband and i refused to go back to my follow up without my husband. Wentt in with my husband and Dr Slack said he was sorry for what he had said and we scheduled another surgery. Yes you heard correct surgery #3 for breast augmentation in less than 3 weeks time. So had surgery #3 and things are still messed up but I have refused to go back and have him attempt to correct it again. This has all caused me so much greif that I got so depressed that I lost my job. I spent the money i had to get my augmentation, I dont have the money to see another Dr. and I am in belief that my left side has been ruptured since the 3rd surgery, experience extreme pain and swelling in my right side. Bottom line my experience is that Dr Slack doesnt like to hear that something he did went wrong and if you tell him he is less than perfect he will treat you very poorly. And I agree with the other Review, he doenst know how to cut a straight line, my lines arent straight either, but I am sure he wouldnt say that was his fault he would have an exuse for that too!

Dr. Charles T Slack is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allen, TX.

Dr. Charles T Slack Is this you?