Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles A Sninsky
Dr. Charles A Sninsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sninsky is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sninsky has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles A Sninsky has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles A Sninsky has the following 12 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn's Disease
Dr. Charles A Sninsky has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles A Sninsky is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Very cold and unprofessional office .Their primary concern is making money not taking care of their patients .It is beyond challenging to reach a live person and you have to sometimes wait days for a return call.They have to many patients and an unprofessional /uneducated staff that does NOT care about you only their bottom line.Very sad!!!
He just came into the room after my colonoscopy and said you have cancer....just like that! No empathy and no details or what I should do, he just said you have cancer with no concern or comforting words... and left the room! The nurse had to,tell me what to,do next...which was that Imshould get a PET scan....I was in total shock.....what an unfeeling and non compassionate doctor....all he wanted was the $$$ for his services!
It is sad that I would give this doctor a rating of 5 and the office a rating of 1. This office is the worst to communicate with. You have to leave voice mails for anything you want to do, even scheduling an appointment. You better sit right by that phone to , because it becomes a game of phone tag. It is absolutely frustrating. You hear people complaining in office waiting room as well. Running a medical practice by voice mail. Rediculous. It is hurting the reputation of wonderful physicians like Dr. Sninsky
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Sninsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Charles A Sninsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Disease Associates, 6400 W Newberry Rd Ste 302, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles A Sninsky, MD - Gastroenterology in Gainesville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Charles A Sninsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.