Dr. Charles S Soparkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles S Soparkar?

Very caring

Felt very blessed to have had the experience of being treated in this office because for the first time in my life I experienced genuinely caring and helpful staff. Rio, Dr Soparkar’s assistant went out of her way to help me, in my situation, and Dr Soparkar was very caring, as well. Plus, Dr. Soparkar’s great sense of humor made the experience light hearted and jovial. Wanda, the admitting nurse, I sent also very nice, warm and friendly! The whole place and experience was AWESOME!

Top Doctor and Staff

I had a great experience. I have never been treated as nice in any other office. The staff make you feel right at home and what can I say about Dr. Soparkar? He is a TOP DOC!

Blepharoplasty

Dr.Soparkar and his staff are wonderful! They made me feel comfortable from the consultation through the surgery. Dr. Soparkar did a great job with my blepharoplasty and I could not be more pleased with the results.

Great Job all Around

Dr. Soparker took the time to discuss any and all questions related to the surgery, provided all alternatives and made his recommendation. Everything went as anticipated. Highly recommended.

Extremely happy with results

Dr. Soparker promised what he would do would help me and it did. Can't be more happy.

Excellent Experience!

I have been seeing Dr. Soparkar for more than a year for botox injections and always receive excellent care and results!

A True Artist

Dr Soparkar has incredible knowledge, a keen eye, incredible expertise and along with his humor is a sincere compassionate disposition. It felt very safe to be sculpted by him!!!

Using Dr. Soparker for my surgery was great decision.

Dr. Soparker and his entire staff are very professional while also remaining friendly. I felt very comfortable asking questions. Information was provided that was clear and comprehensive explaining the procedure, care, and expected results. I would recommend Dr. Soparker to anyone considering eye surgery.

Great bedside manner and excellent at his craft!

I would definitely recommend Dr. Soparker to anyone for blepharoplasty! I still look like me - just more rejuvenated, awake, and improved! Thanks, Dr. Soparker!

Dr. Soparker clearly explained what he was going to do and then did an excellent surgery for me. i recommend him highly for anyone who work done around their eyes

Great Listner and Exceptional Staff

More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you were a good Listener and explained every step of my procedure verbally and I was given educational documents on my first visit in reference to my procedure, on what to expect and how to take care of myself after surgery. The supplements recommended by you gets an A+ to prepare me before and after surgery, little bruising and no pain. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was Exceptional. Thank you.

Amazing!

Dr. Soparkar repaired what I consider to be a botched blepharoplasty done by a plastic surgeon in my hometown, who later realized that I needed a specialist. Within ten days, I was under the care of this wonderful surgeon. It took three months, but he was able to correct everything.

Dr. Charles S Soparkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.