Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Stanislav has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Sometimes lately i get the feeling he does not want to be botherd. He seems to be annoyed when i bring up some health issues and have questions. Ive have been his patient since he took over Dr. Rogers practice in lewes. That was about 16. Maybe 17 years ago ? The staff is constantly changing . and its like you have to start your history all over again every time you go there anymore. The wait times seem to be getting longer too Can't imagine why the changes. But his office has kept me alive when i needed it so i continue on...
I had been a patient of Dr. Stanislav for more than 10 years as of January, 2016..The medical care there has deteriorated significantly, due, in my opinion, to a constant turnover of staff and nurse practitoners. My last visit, a few months ago, was quite a surprise - the only person I recognized was the Doc himself - everyone else was new and apparently quite inexperienced. Last month I made more than 15 calls to the practice to get a new prescription, which took almost four weeks for them to get it filled, after having been sent to the wrong pharmacy TWICE. I have had it with his practice, and will be moving on.
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Charles A Stanislav accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Adult & Pediatric Medicine PA, 34435 King Street Row Ste 1, Lewes, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles A Stanislav in this video.
Dr. Charles A Stanislav is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewes, DE.