Dr. Charles Stanislav Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Charles Stanislav?

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Sometimes lately i get the feeling he does not want to be botherd. He seems to be annoyed when i bring up some health issues and have questions. Ive have been his patient since he took over Dr. Rogers practice in lewes. That was about 16. Maybe 17 years ago ? The staff is constantly changing . and its like you have to start your history all over again every time you go there anymore. The wait times seem to be getting longer too Can't imagine why the changes. But his office has kept me alive when i needed it so i continue on...

Avoid this office

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I had been a patient of Dr. Stanislav for more than 10 years as of January, 2016..The medical care there has deteriorated significantly, due, in my opinion, to a constant turnover of staff and nurse practitoners. My last visit, a few months ago, was quite a surprise - the only person I recognized was the Doc himself - everyone else was new and apparently quite inexperienced. Last month I made more than 15 calls to the practice to get a new prescription, which took almost four weeks for them to get it filled, after having been sent to the wrong pharmacy TWICE. I have had it with his practice, and will be moving on.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Really caring and attentive. I feel like he truly cares about me and my family.

New Patient

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I like the fact that he listens and takes the time you need him too.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I called Dr. Stanislav's office and left a message regards a prescription. My call was returned exactly one week later! I really would have appreciated an to my question in a much more timely fashion .

Ended up leaving the practice

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Stanislav's office for apx 6 years. When I first started going there I really liked the nurse practitioner and the staff. After a couple of years they got new front desk staff members that were extremely rude, though I will say there is one very nice woman who works up front. They also hired a new nurse practitioner who is just rude and awful. She made me feel like crap at my visit for reasons that I am not going to put on the internet, but trust me, I would not take the time to give these people an online review if I didn't feel strongly about how bad this office is. It takes forever to get an appointment, when you get there you have to wait for at least 20 minutes to get back there, then another 10 or 15 to see the doctor, and you only spend about 2 minutes with them before you're being rushed out.

Got tired of this office!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Very busy office, most of the staff treats you like you're bothering them. Hard to schedule appointments, very long wait times, not a lot of time to talk to the doctor. I was going to this office for 6 years and after repeatedly being treated badly I decided to leave. THe only reason why I stayed is because I usually got to see the NP, but their new NP is just the worst.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

My experience with this doctor was very negative. He treated me as if I were someone trying to get medicine I shouldn't have. He rarely even looked up at me and stayed typing on his computer the whole time. I never had the feeling he was interested in my concerns but judged me as someone who I am not. In my opinion Dr. Stanislav is rude and arrogant and was 'above' paying attention to a patient who needed my family doctor to be engaged in my overall treatment.

J. Tulloch

Posted on April 29th, 2010

The previous review was NOT written by my husband as someone would like you to believe. We love Dr. Charlie. We both use him as our personal physician and when we adopted our son 6 years ago there was no question that Dr Charlie would be his pediatrician. Anyone who sets out to malign Dr Charlie out or spite or revenge - and believe me, we know who you are! - needs to get a life of their own.

Posted on March 27th, 2017