Dr. Charles B Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles B Stone?

I don't have anything to diagnose at the moment and therefore cannot rate Dr. Stone's diagnostic accuracy.

Dr.is nice and knowledgable. Debbie, the nurse I believe handles insurance is quite nice and accommodating. The office manager and the nurse practitioner are neither friendly or helpful at all. If I had to deal with those two ladies often I would change doctors.

Always an excellent visit from the staff, nurses and Dr Stone himself. All are very professional and caring.

Doctor or Office manager

While Dr Stone may be a reasonablly competent doctor his Office Manager is a complete disaster. The fact that the Doctor refers to this person as his "life line" means nothing will impo=rove in this office. The office manager is best described as "rude and crude" and you have to watch every thing she does to protect yourself. In mt case the final straw was when she ordered the wrong medication and when I called this to her attention she did not cancel the order as I requested so I received a medicine I don't need and a bill for the costly error. I would not take a chane with Dr Stone as long as this person is there

Rude Receptionisit

Extremely rude receptionist on multiple occasions. I think Dr. Stone needs to realize that his receptionist staff is poorly representing him.Dr. Stone seems to be a great doctor. He is thorough, caring, intelligent, and spends the proper time with you. That is probably why it is so difficult to get an appointment with him. I am usually referred to the nurse practioner/assistant, which is not the ideal care I am looking for.Tried to complain on the phone about the poor attitude and rudeness of the receptionist, but was told that I was probably the one who was the problem. How unprofessional. I'm thinking the manager I complained to was the receptionist that was so rude, wasn't sure over the phone though.I realize that this is South Florida, but if you can't be somewhat friendly,and have a modicum of compassion, then your in the wrong field.Unfortuneatley, I feel the need to find another primary doctor just so I don't have to deal with these type of people. Sorry Dr. Stone.

Rude Receptiionist

Extremely rude receptionist on multiple occasions. I think Dr. Stone needs to realize that his receptionist staff is poorly representing him.Dr. Stone seems to be a great doctor. He is thorough, caring, intelligent, and spends the proper time with you. That is probably why it is very difficult to make an appointment with him. I'm usually referred to the nurse practitioner, which is usually not effective.Tried to complain on the phone about the poor attitude and rudeness of the receptionist, but was told that I was the one who was probably the problem. How unprofessional. I'm thinking the manger i complained to may have been the one that is was so rude, wasn't sure over the phone though. I realize that this south florida, but if you can't be somewhat friendly, and have a modicum of compassion, then your in the wrong field. Unfortunately, I feel the need to find another primary Doctor to avoid dealing with these type of people. Sorry Dr. Stone.

My father was a patient of Dr. Stone's

My father was a patient of Dr. Stone's for the last few years of his life, and he was always so kind and attentive to my dad. My father was nearly deaf, and Dr. Stone took the time to write down and communicate well with him, and explain everything. And when it came time for us to call hospice, Dr. Stone gave us very meaningful and thoughtful guidance. A truly compassionate and caring physician.

Unprofessional at best

Dr. Stone was very nice when I spoke with him. However, most of the encounters that I have had were with the office manager. I have never been treated with such bad manners and disdain by anyone that works in any type of health care center. This lady had a complete disregard for my health. This was after my first visit, and I am currently looking for a new primary care physician.

Very caringListensComes up with a plan of actionFollows upStaff very professional Easy to obtain an appt.Wait time is not long even on a busy day

Dr. Charles B Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.