Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr
Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI, with other offices in Green Bay, WI and Green Bay, WI . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Strancke is affiliated with Thedacare Medical Center Shawano, Aurora Medical Center and Aurora Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Strancke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1988
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles R Strancke Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.