Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Stringham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
I have had many Doctors in the last 20 years but Dr. Stringham is one of my favorite Doctors. He listens and seems to really care about each patient. I am so happy I chose him after looking and deciding on a new Doctor after being at the Newmont Clinic for so many years. He is so caring and determined to help me find out a situation that has been going on for many years with my white blood count being so high.
Absolutely top notch. Excellent bedside manner. Treats his patients as if they are his family. Explains everything in detail. Spends time with you as if you were his only patient of the day. Open to any question you have. Pleasant personality and has a sense of humor.Office staff one of the best! Friendly and courteous!Truly a pleasant experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1993
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Charles A Stringham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Consultants Ltd, 130 E Haskell St Ste B, Winnemucca, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles A Stringham in this video.
Dr. Charles A Stringham is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Winnemucca, NV.