Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles R Strotz
Dr. Charles R Strotz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Strotz is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Strotz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles R Strotz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charles R Strotz has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Charles R Strotz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles R Strotz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Strotz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Charles R Strotz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Sports & Orthopedic, 2999 Regent St Ste 225, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Charles R Strotz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.