Dr. Charles Stroud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Stroud?

The best!

Posted on July 13th, 2017

I had previous bunionectomy that my podiatrist messed up. It took me two years to find someone who would even touch me. Dr Stroud was a godsend and I can finally walk without paying. He and his staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Without a doubt I would refer him to anyone. He improve the quality of my life 100%.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Stroud for several years now. I have had hammer toe surgery on both of my feet. He did a great job! My toes are straight, they no longer hurt and I can wear sandals again. Great Doctor, Great staff.

A very good Doctor that has a pragmatic approach in taking care of my issues due to being an aging ex-athlete.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Has a great way about him. He listens as well as gives practical advice when you dont want to side on the sidelines of life.

Very Satisfied

Posted on April 10th, 2017

My family has been patients of Dr. Stroud for many years. We have always received the best treatment for all our ACL , meniscus tears and ankle injuries. Dr. Stroud communicates the diagnosis and choices of treatment in terms my mother who is 75yrs old and my son who is 15 yrs old can understand. Great doctor and Great staff.

Efficient and personable

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Both Dr. Stroud and his entire staff are extremely efficient and personable. Pleasant to deal with and flow throughout the office is quick and timely. No delays, either time I went.

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Very fun and friendly office staff. Nice clean office. I went into my appointment nervous that my outcome would be surgery . Dr. Stroud explained all my options and did not try to push me into surgery. Incredibly satisfied with my visit.

The Very Best

Posted on March 25th, 2017

I have been a patient for over 5 years. I receive injections of orthovisc in my knees for osteoarthritis, so I am in the office at least 16 times per year. Dr. Stroud has also treated me for adhesive capsulitis, and torn ligaments. His PA, Melissa is wonderful, as is the entire staff.

Very caring, knowledgeable team!

Posted on September 15th, 2016

The first time I visited Dr. stroud I had torn my left shoulder really bad, he was very honest as to what I could expect as an outcome of the surgery. Now I need a total replacement on the right shoulder. Dr. Stroud was very honest about the outcome if I had a repair only. Highly recommend Dr. Stroud and Melissa they are a great team!!!😊

Great experience, love Dr. Stroud and his staff!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I am so happy I found Dr. Stroud. I had been having pain for years in my foot and had seen other doctors, but no one figured out what was causing my pain. Dr. Stroud was able to figure it out and do the surgery to correct it. The surgery went great and I'm happy to be pain free ever since. I tell everyone about Dr. Stroud because he truly made my life better by taking the pain away. I'm even exercising and running again!

Messed up my ankle

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I had an ankle surgery that went bad. A year later he did another ankle surgery cause my ankle was a mess, swollen, and very painful to walk. I went through physical therapy 4 times and my ankle still wasn't right. I have suffered for 8 years. He got tired of seeing me, and became very rude. The last time I was there, I waited in the room for an hour and a half. I went into the hall and asked a nurse if the doctor was going to see me, and she said...I don't know. She walked away, I got my stuff and left. The office never called me back. I found a different surgeon that fixed my ankle.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I initially saw a different surgeon for knee pain which was presumed to be a torn meniscus. That surgeon told me nothing was wrong and sent me on my way with a prescription for a month of physical therapy and then allowed me to play another season of soccer at the collegiate level. After another season enduring pain, I decided to see Dr. Stroud. He looked at my initial MRI and said he thought he saw something so ordered another one that 100% showed a huge tear in my meniscus (almost completely in half). I had surgery in the winter and by the beginning of summer I was running and training for my next season of soccer. Awesome staff! Loved Melissa as well as Dr. Stroud, both are so compassionate and caring and extremely helpful!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr. Stroud is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He is caring and compassionate. I tore my Labrium and my rotator cup three years ago and he did a fantastic job.