Dr. Charles Szyman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Szyman?

patient of dr. syzman

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Syzman told it straight, from day one. He showed real concern about my use of painkillers due to my problems with alcohol in the past. I stopped him flat in my first meeting and assured him that Alcoholics anonymous was a non-option for me given its religious overtones, and its core belief of Alcoholism as an incurable disease which I wholeheartedly object to. His response was noble and respectful, while maintaining a concern over the risks that existed for me. As a Christian man, trusting in the Words of God from the Bible, I again assured Dr. Syzman that I would not have any problems with pain meds, which I have not to this day. In fact, I no longer require the assistance of pain meds anymore. I say these things to be blunt and honest, as a testimony to Dr. Syzman's integrity as a man and a health care provider. Dr. Syzman also provided an in depth explanation of tolerance as it pertained to his patients, and my care. He stated that tolerance was a individual thing, extensive in some, and small in others. He stated some of his patients require a very large dose because of a seemingly endless tolerance, while some do just fine with pain management under a very small dose. Advisement like this is not consistent with anyone who has a motive of trying to over prescribe meds, and in the event that a large dose is required, he has given a satisfactory explanation as to why. He is the expert on this subject, and has earned his right as a licensed physician to maintain his own authority over his own profession, despite those who error in judging him. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Syzman from over 2 years of experience as a patient and will testify to this fact in the court of law, if necessary. Unfortunately, Dr. Syzman really chose the wrong town to form his practice in, since Manitowoc is swiftly becoming a breeding ground for uneducated corrupt little policemen in both the city and county. All one has to do is look at what has happened to Brendan Dassey and Steven Avery to know this fact.

I think he was a very good Dr. and very caring.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Posted on January 5th, 2016

excellent doc cares about his patiants

Patient

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I have been a patient for approx. 15 yrs.I have a debilitating spine issue that other Dr.s did not find in previous years.FYI:There has been incorrect comments by the media & Herald Times Reporter.He is a Dr. that cares about his patients health.

great recovery dr

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Great dr for opioid recovery

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr Szyman has always been concerned and helpful in making my pain tolerable in all the aspects of my life. I've been a patient for over 10 years and recommend anyone who needs pain management to go see him.

Great experience

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I first met Dr. Syzman about 3 years ago. He always handled appointments in a professional manner, made me feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable phase of my life & really helped me get back on track. If I hadn't met Syzman, I don't know that I'd be here today to give him a great review!

Posted on October 26th, 2017