Dr. Charles Stewart Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Stewart?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

just wanted my monies.

Over charges and over books patients you sit there waiting 2 hours past your appointment time and call for hours and hours.

Seeing doctor

My visits always go we'll wen I visit this clinic all except the day that I was seen one day an got cussed by the doctor he could have talked to me in a different manor me bein six months preg I was very emostional an didn't think it was rite but other than that I like we're I go it helps me

outstanding doc

My 1 and only visit

Very unprofessional office. You go take your pee test by yourself, would be real easy to alter the results. He will sit and shoot the bull with you and then prescribe the med you want. He is a cash business, will trick you at first with the 'Claim I accept insurance," Beware of this office.

Dr. Stewart was very friendly and took time to sit down and explain things in detail to me as well as discuss all options available. He has always been very caring and in my opinion, a wonderful doctor .

Great Doctor

Dr. Stewart as a doctor is by far one of the best i've ever encountered. Im 24 and have chronic facial pain as a result of an extremely bad fall i shattered both my right and left mandible as well as my chin resulting in 16 screws and 3plates as well as plastic surgery, also i had a six foot by four foot metal sign come off a building and hit me in the face as a result i sometimes get very bad migraine headaches now. Dr. Stewart is the only doctor I have had to actually help me manage my pain to a degree where i almost have no pain at all. My hat is off to Dr. Stewart.

Impressed

Most personable doc I've met in years. I'm better today than last month. He's a jewel!