Dr. Charles D Talakkottur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Talakkottur?

Wait time too long. Not worth the long wait

Good staff overall. Doctor was ok. I did have to wait over an hour for my scheduled appointment. If you decide to go to Dr. T make sure to not have anything planned for the day because you will be there for a long period of time. The doctor was good but not worth the long wait. They have a policy about everyone's time being valuable and you can't be late or they will charge a fee but they have no problem in making you wait. They have lots of room for improvement with their time managing.

The Best

I was very impressed with the Dr. and his staff. It took me about minutes to complete the paperwork, by then I was being called. Dr talakkotour was nice, thourough, and not rushed. I have full confidence in him and didnt think of other things I forgot to tell him after I left, which has always been my experience in the 10 minutes most Drs spend with you. I was given 4 refferals by the Dr. and when I was ready to check out Martha at the front desk had details for places that take my insurance all ready for me. One of my refferals required insurance authorization, a short time after I got home she was calling for my email address to send information on the 4th one. I have already completed paperwork to have my husbands records moved to Dr Talakkottour's office.The best