Dr. Charles E Tarbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Tarbert?

My experience in the ER with Dr Talbert was exceptional. My daughter was having issues and he was right on top of getting any testing done to diagnose the problem. He is very thorough informing me as her parent on everything that was going on. I would rate him and the ER staff 10 stars if it was available

Dr. Tarbert is the most attentive, courteous, and understanding physician that has ever treated me. He listens; he is comforting; and truly his manner of reassurance my problem would be resolved and I would be home before his shift ended. He treated me with total respect and a positive attitude. I am extremely grateful to have met him. He is a definite compliment to the emergency department of Conway Medical Center.

Great Doctor

Chuck is an amazing doctor, and a really nice guy. I am 100% satisfied. I will recommend him to everyone!