Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles C Te has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles C Te has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Charles C Te is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was recommended to Dr. Te because I had a positive tilt test. He explained my condition in simple terms that I could understand. Also game me tons of information to help me understand what was going on in my body. He gave me my options and didn't make me feel pressured to make a quick decision about my new found diagnosis. I like his demeanor and he was very polite. The nursing staff was great also and yes, I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of Oklahoma Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Oncology And Associates, 920 Stanton L Young Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Charles C Te is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.