Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles S Termin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Prenatal Care
- Gestational Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
As a healthy young female, I have struggled for years to find a primary care doc who I could develop a relationship with due to my infrequent visits. I saw Dr. Termin the entire duration of my pregnancy and still see him for routine visits. Dr. Termin cares about his patients. He wants to have relationships with each patient, taking the time to talk about prior visit health concerns, how family is doing, etc. I am also pleased that Dr. Termin is well-seasoned and is knowledgeable in every healthcare specialty I have discussed with him. He does not draw the line at OB/GYN. Today, I had a visit and we discussed all things medical and he completed a physical exam, then we talked about my family/his family, the upcoming holiday, etc. He remembers things about my family from visit to visit. Additionally, Dr. Termin and his staff are great at following through after the visit - prescriptions are sent quickly, lab results are reported quickly, and sometimes they call just to check in regarding a recent visit. Dr. Termin also encourages open communication and encourages patients to call with questions/concerns. I enjoy seeing Dr. Termin because he is a compassionate, intelligent physician. The office staff are great as well. I will not go elsewhere!
I had an issue where I needed to be seen right away and the office staff worked me in. The Dr is pleasant and caring
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2014, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2010, 2009, 2014, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Termin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Charles S Termin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCharlotte Obstetric & Gynecological Associates, 4525 Cameron Valley Pkwy Ste 2500, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles S Termin in this video.
Dr. Charles S Termin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.