Dr. Charles Terry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Terry?

LOVE YOU DR. TERRY!!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

We have been with Dr. Terry since my son was 1 yr old. We were Dr. Rowe first, but I found him to be intolerant of my long list of questions. So I switched to Dr. Terry and I never felt rushed when talking to him. Dr. Terry's has the best bedside manner! His voice is so calming and reassuring to my son and me. My son is NOT the the typical pediatric case. Dr. Terry has provided him with the best care and me with the best medical and practical advice. Even other Doctors outside of his practice have commented on that we "really have a great pediatrician who knows his stuff". Would highly recommend him and wish he were single- LOL!

Very pro-vaccines

Posted on July 28th, 2012

If you want to delay or forego childhood vaccinations, this is not the pediatrician for you. Otherwise, he is great.

I love Dr. Terry but...

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I have the hardest time trying to get an appointment even trying to call a month ahead. I get the appointment then they switch the location. I am thinking about changing/investigating other Doctors. It is just too hard to obtain a appointment with a Doctor here; if no Doctor is a available then they want to give you a nurse practictioner. I have been with this location for 15 years and through two children; it is very frustrating. Thank God my kids don't need the doctors office that often but no matter when this is always the case.

Love Dr. Terry

Posted on June 10th, 2011

We have been going to their offices now for 5 1/2 years since the birth of my first child. LOVE all of the doctor's (except for one) and couldn't be happier with the practice. My son's primary doctor, Dr. Kirchmier, recently retired (although we rarely saw him because his voice scared my son when he was younger.) The office called and said we needed to choose another doctor as his primary. We chose Dr. Terry because he always seems to remember us (we use to go A LOT) and seemed genuinely concerned for our children. Dr. Christian is our 2 year old daughter's primary doctor and we LOVE her, but she seems to be at the Ridgefield office very infrequently. Most of the nurses are friendly although I agree with an earlier review that a few could be a little nicer.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

I really feel like the nurses could be more friendly to the children. There is one nurse in particular that comes to mind. I don't know her name but I believe she is Dr. Terry's nurse. She is tall with dark hair. She never smiles is not very friendly to the children and walks around looking like she doesn't want to be there with a scowl on her face. Other nurses also seem grumpy to me. I know they are busy but they are working with children and I don't think that it puts them at ease to have a healthcare professional not being friendly. There is also a receptionist that is not friendly at all. All in all don't feel welcome when I come in. But do love all the Dr's.

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr Terry has been my son's doctor since his birth 13 years ago and he has always been a very caring and easy to talk to doctor. On the visits he really takes his time to make sure that he answers all of your questions and makes the patient feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr Charles Terry and the other doctors in his practice.

Dr. Terry is the Best!