Dr. Charles S Theofilos Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles S Theofilos?

I wanted to make an appointment with this doctor for some degenerative cervical spine disease. When I made my appointment, The individual I spoke with checked my AARP United Healthcare and insurance and informed me it would be $70, I made an appointment and was told I had to wait 2 months. Fine, Yesterday, I received a call indicating to be prepared to pay $420 tomorrow when I was scheduled to see the doctor. This individual indicated medicare patients only if there was an up front payment of $350 dollars plus the $70.for my insurance deductible. My insurance has a $50 deductible for specialists. Hmmmmmmmm. This was not told to me initially and needless to say , I was shocked. I am a senior on a fixed income and this fee, to me, was exorbitant. To say I was upset is an understatement. . I was furious. If a doctor has someone giving information to prospective clients, they should know what they are talking about. So my suggestion is, Check the hidden fees before making an appointment. He also charges if you want to be put on a waiting list. Needless to say I made an appointment with a neurosurgeon who has 5 stars and excellent recommendations. DISAPPOINTED.

Dr. Theofilos is the only doctor I trust and would recommend

Dr. Theofilos gave me my life back. Due to a severely herniated disc I was unable to walk, sit or stand. When I woke up from surgery I had my mobility back. His tremendous knowledge, expertise and experience along with his concern for his patients are why I have the utmost confidence in him.

Dr. Charle Theofilos and The Spine Center was the answer to our prayers as we entrusted our son to his care and to hat of his incredible team. In a matter of days they alleviated all pain and gave our family comfort during a trying time. Dr Theo is truly the best in his field and we are thankful for him.

Dr theofilos singlehandedly gave me back my life. He is the best.

Dr. Theofilos helped me get my life back. He is the best!

Very compassionate

Great doctor. Appreciated that he was compassionate and cared about my pain. Feel 100% better.

Find someone else

Dr Theofolis has to be the biggest joke of a doctor ever. First makes you wait 2-3 hrs to be seen with no apologies and then rushes you out so he can keep his waiting room packed with overbooking patients. Book a procedure wait 90 min before walking out cause he over booked that also with family member waiting to drive me home. Also double bills insurance w pip to full pockets even more. Found far better Doctor with actual morals. Stay away from him he will sap your insurance claims dry!!!

Highly recommended

Just an incredible physician. Would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Theoflis is genius

Happy Happy Patient

This neurosurgeon accurately diagnosed my condition and had options for me that within weeks I was whole again! Thanks Dr. T!

Highly Recommended

This doctor took incredible care of me when I was in terrible pain. I had gone to other doctors looking for help and he found a way to make me better without surgery. I would recommend Dr. Theofilos to anyone.

Nasty

Example of bed side manner- while giving epidural to 74 year old without anesthesia, pt let out a moan because of pain and Theofilis response to this was, "If you can't sit still, you can find another doctor to do it".