Dr. Charles A Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles A Thomas?

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Thomas for 8 years. He is very kind, patient, funny but professional. His always pleasant demeanor He works hard to find what works best for the individual rather than write a prescription for the latest one getting the most on-air commercial time.

Aloof, mercurial, organized

Does not appear to have read my medical history or identified patterns in my mood swings. I understand it is my job to self monitor, but I have to lobby hard to convince him of the seriousness of my illness. After several years of seeing him, this is frustrating and makes me dread every appointment I have with him.

Cancelled two appointments

It took nearly 6 months to get into see the dr, he changed all the medications I was on and scheduled an appointment with me to follow up on those new prescriptions in 6 weeks. He cancelled that appointment, and then the reschedule. I now learn the dr is on an extended leave, and I may be able to see him in another few months. I'm so frustrated that my appointments are repeatedly blown off without explanation, not to mention zero concern or support is offered for medication management. Save yourself the headache and go to anyone else.

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

Dr Thomas is one of the most compassionate & caring Dr's I have ever had the pleasure to know! He helped through the worst time of my life! Come back to Arizona!

Excellent Care

He is caring and attentive. He does his homework and always knows what we talked about at the last appointment. He is very willing to work with me on adjusting my medications and doesn't over medicate.

He's good. I would recommended him to anyone.

counselor

this physician has left town and he is sorely missed. he was the best MD that I have ever seen.

Dr. Charles A Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.