Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles H Tillman Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have found Dr. Tillman To be less than no help. His insulting comments are not appreciated. I have a slightly bloated heart with a hernia on it. I was bleeding internally two years ago and may or may not still be. When I ask for a summery of my illness to be sent to me, because I have need to prove I am weakening. I received a smart *** statement from Tillmans office stating that I believe I have had a heart attack and I believe I may have had a stroke "just like I believe I have everything else you can imagine"I have gotten little except a couple of uncaring not funny wise butt answers from this doctor and yet his bill is higher every time it arrives in the mail. I have seen Dr. Tillman twice. The first time he actually did something to help me. He ordered two units of blood in a transfusion because I was nearly dead from loosing blood internally, Nobody has ever made an attempt to figure out why or if I am still slowly leaking. Not from Dr. Tillmans office anyway. The second time I drove 80 miles round trip to see Tillman he walked in to the exam room and after looking at me for a moment like I am dirt he said, Well I don't know what you expect me to do for you. Then he said I should stop by the desk on my way out and make another appointment in one month, and left the room. I think not, who needs the aggravation. I was bill well over two hundred dollars for that bit of savvy advice. Now I get my record from his office with no useful information on it. But this ridiculous statement on it. How would he or anybody in his office know what I imagine or don't imagine . At more than two hundred dollars a minute and the attitude these SNOTS have there was no discussion of my feelings. Any chit chat probably would have ran into the thousand of dollars. So the point, how would any of them know what I imagine I have or don't have. It was just a stupid immature statement showing me these people need to keep there stupid, tacky, caddy thoughts to themselves and grow up. If stress and lack of care might worsen your condition stay far away from Tillman.
36 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Charles H Tillman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMexico Cardiovascular Associates, 720 Medical Park Dr, Mexico, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles H Tillman Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles H Tillman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mexico, MO.