Dr. Charles H Tillman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles H Tillman Jr?

Stay away from Tillman

I have found Dr. Tillman To be less than no help. His insulting comments are not appreciated. I have a slightly bloated heart with a hernia on it. I was bleeding internally two years ago and may or may not still be. When I ask for a summery of my illness to be sent to me, because I have need to prove I am weakening. I received a smart *** statement from Tillmans office stating that I believe I have had a heart attack and I believe I may have had a stroke "just like I believe I have everything else you can imagine"I have gotten little except a couple of uncaring not funny wise butt answers from this doctor and yet his bill is higher every time it arrives in the mail. I have seen Dr. Tillman twice. The first time he actually did something to help me. He ordered two units of blood in a transfusion because I was nearly dead from loosing blood internally, Nobody has ever made an attempt to figure out why or if I am still slowly leaking. Not from Dr. Tillmans office anyway. The second time I drove 80 miles round trip to see Tillman he walked in to the exam room and after looking at me for a moment like I am dirt he said, Well I don't know what you expect me to do for you. Then he said I should stop by the desk on my way out and make another appointment in one month, and left the room. I think not, who needs the aggravation. I was bill well over two hundred dollars for that bit of savvy advice. Now I get my record from his office with no useful information on it. But this ridiculous statement on it. How would he or anybody in his office know what I imagine or don't imagine . At more than two hundred dollars a minute and the attitude these SNOTS have there was no discussion of my feelings. Any chit chat probably would have ran into the thousand of dollars. So the point, how would any of them know what I imagine I have or don't have. It was just a stupid immature statement showing me these people need to keep there stupid, tacky, caddy thoughts to themselves and grow up. If stress and lack of care might worsen your condition stay far away from Tillman.

Great Doc

Great doctor. Has always been kind to me and my family. I believe he saved my wife's life. Thank you Dr. Tillman.

Dr. Charles H Tillman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mexico, MO.