- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Charles Timson?
Posted on October 31st, 2016
Posted on August 19th, 2015
Been with him since 18 now 55. He has been spot on when I am able to describe exactly what is going on. Is he a miracle worker No, just a Doctor trying to do his best and balance my health and well being against an oppressive insurance system.
Posted on December 26th, 2014
1) Dr. Timson failed to diagnose my condition allowing disease to spread to other parts of my body. 2) Dr. Timson's bedside manner is nonexistent. He barely looks at you and you get the vibe that he hates his job! 3) He spends as little time as necessary with you - if at all. His PAs run the show at his practice. 4) If you don't call the office, you'll NEVER hear anything from them.
knows more than specialists
Posted on September 30th, 2011
I used to go to specialists without talking to Dr. Timson but often found myself coming back to Chuck for a correct diagnosis and treatment. Knows his stuff and looks at the total patient. On top of new developments and meds.
Posted on January 31st, 2011
Very comfortable office and office staff. Dr. Timson is an excellent diagnostian. He is warm, caring and accurate. Would highly recommend.
This guy's a gem!
Posted on July 9th, 2010
Dr. Timson is a no nonsense Dr. His diagnosis is always accurate. He does most of the 'flunky' work himself like taking blood, etc. His talk with you is brief and to the point - but full of information, pro and con. His staff has always followed up on tests by calling me and rescheduling appointments if needed. They have called to remind me of an appointment, as well as taken me on a moment's notice in times of dire need. Dr. Timson is not a pill pusher by any stretch of the imagination and tends to shy away from medications if not needed or seems to err on the low dosage side. Doctors like this are hard to find in this day & age. With malpractice insurance rates what they are these days, he's a dying breed. Someday we'll all be sitting in clinic waiting rooms waiting to see the next shiny new resident testing out his new skills on you!
Posted on January 6th, 2010
I went to this dr. for a referal to a therapist. Although he gave me a referel, he indicated much great enthusasm for of load of drugs he gave me as samples. AND this happens=edafter one session with him; not after a lenghty talk with a shrink.
Posted on September 5th, 2009
Finally a doctor who truly paid attention to what I was saying!!! He was able to diagnose what others had missed or ignored. I highly recommend Dr. Timson and also found the staff to be very polite and friendly too!
Posted on March 1st, 2009
Saw him once for sleeplessness caused by stress, thought maybe he would give me a weeks Ambien or something. He prescribed more psych meds than my psychiatrist ever did, at a frequency that I am sure would have resulted in withdrawls had I stopped. Very troubling for a GP. Another pill pushing day trader, hide your kids.
Posted on September 10th, 2017
Posted on December 8th, 2016
Posted on December 8th, 2016
Charles Timson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides