Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles W Tolan has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Tolan has the worst bedside manner from any doctor I've ever experienced in my lifetime. I've been chronically ill for 4 years. I've talked to many, many doctors and never has a doctor made me feel the way this man did yesterday. I was in the ER for a miscarriage. He was arrogant, and very rude. He had told me I lost my baby and when I started with questions he yelled, literally yelled at me, "can I finish?" I'll never visit this ER again. I'll go out of my way and drive to Community North.
Dr. Tolan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Charles W Tolan accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIu Health North Hospital, 11700 N Meridian St, Carmel, IN
Dr. Charles W Tolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.