Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles V Touey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I have been with Dr. Touey since 2003. He is a very caring and gentle doctor! He takes the time to sit and chat with you about anything going on with your body or your life in general. Dr. Touey is a very dedicated and hard worker. I appreciate the time he takes when he is with his patients. I hope to continue seeing him once a year!
Dr. Touey is highly professional and knowledgable. I have been seeing him for 9 years. I was nervous about seeing a male doctor. Dr. Touey spends time with you, addressing issues and/or explaining conditions, options, etc. He delivered my second child. He is genuine, honest, and supportive. If follow up is needed he will deliver. Excellent doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Charles V Touey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Group Of Pa, 1597 Medical Dr, Pottstown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles V Touey in this video.
Dr. Charles V Touey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.