Dr. Charles P Toussaint Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles P Toussaint?

hurt more than ever thout possible after back surgery. now offered no help by this doctor

Extremely rude

Made me a New Man

Solved issues everyone else could not find or even care about.

So thankful I was referred to him for surgery by a pain management physician

As a retired RN and nurse practitioner I have worked with numerous doctors and nurses over a 30+ year career but Dr. Toussaint and nurse practitioner Melissa Crouch are among the most compassionate and skilled providers I have ever seen. Almost 3 months ago I had a multi-level lumbar fusion that successfully relieved most of my back and leg pain and I have been amazed how quickly I recovered. I was very worried about surgery because of my age (71) but am so glad I had it done. I have recommended Dr. Toussaint to several people.

From personal experience...........

Brilliant surgeon. An outstanding human being thar cares deeply about his patients and how he can make their life better . Not only a pain reliever, he is most certainly a miracle worker.

He was part of the surgical team treating my mother-in-law's aneurysm. The surgery was a great success, no complications. He had a great bedside manner dealing with her, and the entire family, during the four weeks she remained in the hospital. He was never rushed, and invested a lot of time and attention with all of us to make sure we were comfortable with everything.