Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles O Turk has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 15
This man, and most of his office staff, does NOT take time to explain the how or the why. And the doctor seemed unwilling to answer my questions. He was impatient and seemed eager to just be done. And I believe because of this is why he hurt me so badly during a procedure. Then he threw some pills at me and said very little in explanation. The pills gave me horrendous migraines and very sleepy. As a teacher this was not ok. I found a new doctor and am so much better for it. Please DO NOT take ny loved one or elderly that don't know how to speak up for themself.
I have been to Dr. Turk on a few occasions and he has always been good and courteous, but his staff is a direct reflection of his practice. I had forgotten i had an appointment until they left a message 2 days prior and never mentioned there was an outstanding balance, once i arrived and unaware of any balance the lady at the front stated there was a balance and if i could make a payment. I said sure and wrote a50 dollar payment for a 112 dollar balance. 15 minutes later a lady oviously from the billing department came out and said the balance needed to be paid in full, i stated i could only afford 50 and could pay the rest next month and she stated I couldnt see the doctor and said dont you have a credit card. I said not on me and had i know n about the balance it would have already been paid. Very rude lady and not once have they contacted me regarding this balance or when the appointment reminder call was made stated a balance was due. Another case of where money decides your health care. I certialy hope the lady tell the Doctor of her poor skills and isnt a relection on the Doctor.
37 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Charles O Turk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Urological Specialist, 15234 S Harlem Ave, Orland Park, IL
Dr. Charles O Turk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.