Dr. Charles Turk Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Charles Turk?

Not there for you

Posted on July 18th, 2017

This man, and most of his office staff, does NOT take time to explain the how or the why. And the doctor seemed unwilling to answer my questions. He was impatient and seemed eager to just be done. And I believe because of this is why he hurt me so badly during a procedure. Then he threw some pills at me and said very little in explanation. The pills gave me horrendous migraines and very sleepy. As a teacher this was not ok. I found a new doctor and am so much better for it. Please DO NOT take ny loved one or elderly that don't know how to speak up for themself.

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Very professional and caring. Was concerned for my well being

Posted on May 28th, 2015

HE IS A WONDERFUL . CARING COMPASSIONATE DR I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR SEVERAL YEARS. MY SON HAS HAD SURGERY BY HIM AS HAVE I. GREAT GUY.

Result of Surgery

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Turk after I failed surgical procedure.

More worried about Money

Posted on August 26th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Turk on a few occasions and he has always been good and courteous, but his staff is a direct reflection of his practice. I had forgotten i had an appointment until they left a message 2 days prior and never mentioned there was an outstanding balance, once i arrived and unaware of any balance the lady at the front stated there was a balance and if i could make a payment. I said sure and wrote a50 dollar payment for a 112 dollar balance. 15 minutes later a lady oviously from the billing department came out and said the balance needed to be paid in full, i stated i could only afford 50 and could pay the rest next month and she stated I couldnt see the doctor and said dont you have a credit card. I said not on me and had i know n about the balance it would have already been paid. Very rude lady and not once have they contacted me regarding this balance or when the appointment reminder call was made stated a balance was due. Another case of where money decides your health care. I certialy hope the lady tell the Doctor of her poor skills and isnt a relection on the Doctor.

Posted on October 9th, 2017