Dr. Charles Wilson Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Wilson Jr?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I saw Dr. Wilson from 2009 until his present retirement. I, along with my husband and twin daughters, severely miss Dr. Wilson and his staff. Genuine, kind, compassionate, caring, and honest are just a few of his, and his former staff's, characteristics. He was an amazing doctor. I have, and always will, rave about how he helped me through a multiple pregnancy and safely delivered my girls. We miss him, beyond words, as he cannot be replaced. We wish him and his family all the best. We cannot thank him enough for all that he has done for us.

He's the only OB/GYN I ever want to see.

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr. Wilson is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. You can ask him anything no matter how strange or embarrassing and he will thoroughly answer all your questions. He never acts rushed or like he doesn't have time to listen to you. I like that he meets with you in a separate room after your exam to go over everything with you. He will discuss all your options, price ranges, etc. In the past I didn't have health insurance and he provided me with a card from the birth control brand that made it so I could afford my birth control pills. Otherwise they would have been too expensive.

Best OBGYN EVER

Posted on February 17th, 2010

Dr. Wilson has been the best doctor ever for me. Due to my past I feel very uncomfortable with men and Dr. wilson has always respected me, and treated me with kid gloves!!!!!!! I hand his card out to evryone I know!!!

Need to report results to patient

Posted on April 18th, 2008

Pap Smear and breast exam results should be reported to the patient. If you don't then there is the possibility that a bad report gets lost in the shuffle and the patient ends up losing.

Posted on September 11th, 2016