Don't ever see this guy

He ruined My late Mom's nose. He took out too much cartilage. My mom ended up going to California to get more cartilage put back in because vinnik took too much out. My Mom sued for malpractice but Her attorney at the time was Rogers who was incompetent Himself. Long story short, after Vinnik operated on My Mom She began experiencing hallucinations and dementia. She died at age 69. Do not, I repeat, do not go to this Dr for any procedures whatsoever.

This is a very old physician. As a young man, I had a rhinoplasty done in 1989 to correct a deviated septum and slightly crooked nose. Due to his over aggressive technique, I was left with a very ski lope look to my nose with an over rotated tip that I lived with for over 20 years for fear of having a revision. His work was one of the biggest mistakes of my life and a great source of insecurity that I finally had fixed as an adult now in 40's. Please do your research well before attempting to obtain any type of cosmetic service if he is still in practice.

Triple-Negative Breast Cancer

Dr. Charles A Vinnik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.