Dr. Charles Vogel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Vogel?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

He is by far the most incredible, knowledgeable doctor. He goes above and beyond standard care. Best oncologist!

Posted on June 16th, 2014

The good doctor should know about his staff. My wife has cancer for the second time in three years. We were referred to Dr.Charles. Vogel for a second opinion. The day before the appointment I received a call from a woman named "Lilly" who informed me that my insurance coverage would not be accepted and my appointment was canceled. I called this Lilly and offered to pay cash to the Dr. for the second opinion visit. This Lilly became nasty and rude and told me that I had to find another doctor. I still did not believe that even if I paid cash this doctor would not see me. I called this Lilly again----this time i was told that perhaps i did not understand that my appointment was canceled---as if she were talking to a child. If this is the way Dr. Charles Vogel cares about cancer victims, my wife and I want nothing to do with him or his office. As my wife and I travel this terrible road, we meet and talk to many other cancer victims. I assure you that these cancer victims would be very interested in how we were treated.

Posted on October 19th, 2017