Dr. Charles Vollmer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Vollmer Jr?

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Excellent care with patient's need high priority.

fortunate to have had Dr Vollmer

Posted on August 13th, 2017

Caught up in the whirlwind of a cancer diagnosis, the fear of dieting, the ill preparation to leave ones family, followed up by meeting dr Vollmer and his chief resident, dr Dhatta. They informed me at our initial meeting that I needed the Whipple, a graphic description of the expected results, and the anticipated outcome as well as potential complications. Dr Vollmer believed I would fall in the high percentages of a quick uneventful surgery with little complications.. there were several, all of which he took in stride, brought other departments in to consult and advise. Eventually I was released and sent home to recover. The toughest part about the procedure included my first daughters wedding to walk her down the aisle three weeks after release from Penn Pavillion. We made it, a little more tired than I expected, but thrilled he kept his promise. Don't mean to go on, but this was a physical toll on me, and an emotional toll on my entire family. Without the care and advice of Dr Vollmer, his staff and the Penn staff at the pavilion, I don't believe I could have participated fully in a joyous family function. He provided the hope and follow up to allow me to complete additional treatments and return to a new normal life. Hats off to Dr Vollmer and his complete staff.

The best

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Saved my life. What more is there to say !

Posted on March 20th, 2015

He was the best I've ever seen so prompt and REALLY specific can't explain just a great staff and the hospital outstanding first time here Great.JOB STAFF HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Posted on June 11th, 2011

this dr. saved my life, enough said

Posted on November 16th, 2017